Remove lifting straps from usage due to:
- damage to the cladding or visible damage to the base of the strip,
- notches and tears in the strip longer than 5% of the width of the strip,
- notches in the longitudinal or transverse part of the strip which have begun to deteriorate at the upper layer of the strip,
- deformations due to heating (eg friction, radiation)
- damage due to exposure to chemicals (eg softening, peeling),
- visible damage to metal parts that are bent, cracked or crushed,
- destroyed links or hooks must be replaced,
- hooks with an openness of 10%,
- hooks without locks,
- tapes without control label or instructions for use.
All the above injuries (deformations, fractures, tears, ...) require the removal of the lifting strap from use and replacement with a new one.